1. Ohanzee says:

…@Noah could you please just keep your negativity to yourself no one wants to entertain u k

2. Ohanzee says:

@Lupe how have you been btw since last time i was around

3. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Not sure haha, when was the last time you were on?

4. Lupe says:

By that do you mean since we lasted talked, or the past year?

5. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Ooh, yeah things have been ok, many ups and downs. You?

6. Ohanzee says:

Well i have had 2 psychological breakdowns so yea beside that ive been fine.

7. how can i become a werewolf

8. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Oh.. sorry to hear you had mental breakdowns.. >.< I’ve had my fair share of panic attacks in the past lol took me some time to realize I have anxiety. I even consulted a professional who confirmed it for me. So.. that’s fun haha XD

@All: Just real quick, fun thoughts with Lupe.. you can ignore this if you like. What’s the purpose of it all? What’s the purpose of lying? What’s the purpose of hatred? If everything is going to end one day.. what’s the point of it all? Why do we argue, when we could be better off discussing things maturely? Why do we bully each other, why do we steal from one another, and why do we hurt one another? If we ask ourselves this, but still do these things.. what’s the point of even being here? The fact that the world is cruel sickens me to the bone. In my opinion, we need to get over ourselves, and learn to actually grow as a species. Stop treating each other like sh_t. Unfortunately, because the entire species are halfwits, it’s almost unlikely anyone would give this a thought. In conclusion, what’s the point of thinking about these things if it really wouldn’t matter in the end?

9. Ohanzee says:

I think based on what u said i think its for a equilibrium if their was no death or war we would end up dying out from lack of land and food but at the same time if their was a system for us to follow that allowed us to live in peace while also limiting population growth so we can live for a while as we research ways to avoid a supernova from the sun the moon leaving earth in which we destabilize or global warming or a collosal astroid coming in like a kamikaze (no offense to anyone) While the system takes 2 world ending threats we could come up with ways to stop the other 4 from happening for example coming with safe ways to live while we live in peace instead of researching on how to kill one another we could live together to figure out calamities…. The supernova is the least for a good 2 million global warming the most relevant to astroids to the moon into the sun

10. Ohanzee says:

BTW if you’d like could you help with that system lol im not thw brightest guy out their i can come up with a idea but i typically dont have the brains to plan it out step by step.

11. i think im a werewolf i starting to have very good hearing sharp teeth stomach cramps fast reflexs. i´m scared pplease help me

12. noah says:

i hate u all u should go to a dungeon

13. Ohanzee says:

@nikiah dont mine Noah he just wants to stir trouble he’s not worth it

14. Ohanzee says:

Vvvvvvv wrong email i have 2 saved srry if this confuse anyone

15. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Guess that makes sense. It’ll take me a while to think of ways I could help, hope you don’t mind the wait..

@Cheyenne: Other than these symptoms, what makes you think you’re a werewolf?

@Noah: I wouldn’t mind being in a dungeon~ lol

16. Ohanzee says:

Im also looking into the nephilen race rn if your wondering its kind of weird but they do describe some of my dreams

17. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Ooh, cool! I’ve heard of nephilim, if that’s what you’re talking about. Basically giants? Otherwise, haven’t heard of nephilen before. What dreams have you been having?

18. chibipeach says:

Curious….is this legit or rp type thing…dead serious here…not talking about body shifting but behavior….mindset and apparently…scaring the bejebus out of the wolf refuge people for petting one of their more notorious wolves mika and still having a hand afterwards…no one told me not to do it so I just did and we cuddled through the fence till the people flipped out and ordered me away

19. Lupe says:

@Chibipeach: I’ll get back to you shortly, just give me some time to answer.

20. Lupe says:

Like, being legitimate irl, that’s not impossible. What do you mean by behavior and mindset? Also that sounds fun >w<

• Tiffany Fieldhouse says:

everyone including parents and coworkers say im more animal than human in behavior..ill go to bat for friends but like a dog thats been kicked to much I can lash out..im disturbingly protective of my decided family…my sister(not blood) and I would sleep in a pile on the floor and still do the rare times were together…my mammerisms have never been normal and Ive always interacted with animals differently…some naturally trust me and others are terrified of me for no good reason…the only physical thing is my sense of smell is to good….sounds fun till youre the only one to smell the dead mouse in the wall in the basement and no one else does till you scent it out and show them

21. Noah says:

U are dumbass all of u are I bet ur poor Heck I can even blow up earth

• Lupe says:

Hm, maybe you should. If you’re so tired of us measly peasants, why don’t you rid the galaxy of us by blowing up the planet? Cause, this definitely makes sense lol

22. Noah says:

U are horrible may ur home should be burned

23. Noah says:

And I know what ur afraid of