1. Lupe says:

Fun fact, the blood stream is known to carry vitamins, nutrients, oxygen, sugar, many things through the body. Of course being careful not to overeat, a diet that involves everything the blood circulates through the body would give the body all those nutrients. I don’t think it’s wrong to assume blood could give one energy since, after all, a healthy person has lots of stuff in their blood. Replacing that with a diet could help.

In addition, blood and nutrients are found in bone marrow. If you’re ever scared to drink human blood, why not try bone marrow from a cooked animal? XD see if that helps too

2. TC115 says:

Did the nazi’s create werewolves?

3. NIklas says:

@Lupe You’re right! Ok. I’ll try that and see if it could be some kind of substitute. And I’ll get some of that too! My dad might be confused but I mean, why not. Better than what i’m doing right now XD

4. Lupe says:

@Niklas: Indeed XD if you want, you could buy some ribs or something, they usually come with bones intact. Just be careful cause bones are hard, cook them thoroughly lol, best way is to boil them in hot water so they soften.

5. dog 73 says:

@lupe thx for the info bout were i well check it out

6. dog 73 says:

@lupe thx for the info on were you so much about were wolves i will go check it out right now.

7. Lupe says:

@TC115: Two people who go by the usernames “Buddy” and “Werewolf,” though this website has gotten quite dormant on their part lately.

8. Lupe says:

@Dog 73: Nice, good luck!

9. dog 73 says:

im going to try some spells to see if become a were wolf so if i don’t talk for a wile then im most likely dead. Also in 2 days it is a full moon so be on the look out for any thing suspicious.

10. Lupe says:

Bleh, spells suck

11. Niklas says:

Oh no. Not the spells. Dear mortal, why trifle with such things.

12. dog 73 says:

i was soo bored so i did them

13. Conor says:

My this site hasn’t changed

14. dog 73 says:

hi have any of you guys watch teen wolf if so is ot good because im thinking of watching it.

15. dog 73 says:

sorry is it not is ot

16. Sophie says:

Hi can u text me back I want to know about werewolves and soulmatesstuff

17. Lupe says:

@Conor: Indeed, it hasn’t. And it appears I’m still here too lol

@Dog 73: Ah, so you decided to attempt a possibly life-altering thing, based on the premise that you were bored? 😛 What drove you to conduct said “spell?”

@Sophie: What do you wish to know?

18. dog 73 says:

Im desperate and very very bored

19. dog 73 says:

one i went out side and found the spot were the moon light hits the ground the most and read the spell i was so scared.

20. dog 73 says:

@lupe have you heard of a belt that can tern a person into a wolf. If so do you know were one might be at.

• Lupe says:

I’ve researched a myth just now about it, which originated in 1590 in Germany, where a criminal confessed to having it, given by “the devil,” though in all honesty his confession seemed more and more like a ruse for the Protestant church at the time to convince others to join their branch of Christianity.

Though given that he was a criminal who did many actual crimes, I’m assuming he was blackmailed to confess this.

Either that, or he was truly crazy XD

Either way, no such belt was found.

There’ve also been myths on wolf pelts turning one into a wolf, though in ancient Roman times the Velites were a group of warriors who invoked the “power of the wolves” in battle by wearing wolven fur.

I cannot assume that wearing something changes you, but based on what I know with the psychology-“magic” relationship, wearing wolf-something (anything) could theoretically help you “get in the mind” of that thing, but it’s not guaranteed, that’s why I said it “could theoretically.”

Hope this helped.

If you need help with “magic,” just ask. I’m probably the most reliable source so far here XD (not throwing anyone under the bus, i really don’t know how much you guys know so I can’t say lol)

21. Lupe says:

@Dog 73: Ah, so desperation too. And why do you need a mythological belt to transform you when you’ve done a spell? Do you not believe it? 😉

22. dog 73 says:

well it sead that it takes 2 days to work and it has bean more then 2 days

23. Lupe says:

Imagine you have a clear bowl of water you empty and fill once every hour. If you keep doing this, the floor will stay clean. The problem is when you start adding ingredients like ketchup and mustard. Then, the floor gets dirty when you dump it out.

The same is with magic. You’ve gotta be in the mindset to believe in it. Just like with the water, the energy you put out is constantly effecting the result of the spell.

Though, another reason it isn’t working is that werewolf spells are bogus XD you can’t become a wolf by magic silly, though if you are dead set on it I can’t stop you.

24. Lupe says:

@EmCWolf: When you get the chance, would it be possible to use a spell or something to induce a mental transformation?

Like, imagine that you know you have the potential to, but something is blocking you mentally from m-shifting.

Theoretically, “magic,” or “energy manipulation” could affect your subconscious and bring out that part of you right? ^^’ if I’m wrong feel free to correct me.

25. Lupe says:

Wow.. hope I didn’t drive you away with either walls of text or crazy talk XD I didn’t mean to, just trying to have intelligent conversation/sharing my thoughts and stuff..