Halloween Superstitions BeWARE
For anyone that is superstitious about Halloween, here are 10 Halloween superstitions to beware of. Most are intended to help you get through the night without evil or unfortunate things happening to you…
1. If you hear an owl hoot three times on Halloween, you will have bad luck.
2. On Halloween, an unmarried girl who puts a piece of rosemary herb under her pillow will dream about her future husband.
3. If the flame of a candle turns blue on Halloween then a ghost is nearby.
4. At midnight on Halloween, light an orange candle and let it burn until dawn to bring you good luck.
5. On Halloween, a lit candle inside a jack-o-lantern keeps away evil spirits.
6. You can ward off evil spirits on Halloween by walking around your house at sunset on Halloween three times counterclockwise, backwards.
7. It is possible to see your future by staring intently into the flame of a candle on Halloween.
8. On Halloween hold your breath if you drive by a cemetery to prevent the evil spirits from entering.
9. It is bad luck to see a white cat on Halloween.
10. You can scare away evil spirits by ringing a bell on Halloween.