How to kill a werewolf – methods and materials

How to kill a werewolf

1.  Silver. You’ll see this in almost any movie that you watch about werewolves – werewolf hunters are always in need of the “silver bullet” to kill the werewolf, claiming that that is the only thing that will kill it. Sometimes a silver blade is used.  This method is used often in hollywood movies and werewolf fiction, and often anything that is pure silver will work. Piercing the heart is the preferred method. (Note: Some say that silver is just a concoction of fiction and hollywood, and that silver cannot really kill a werewolf.  True or no? I don’t know.)

2.  Mercury. Mercury is considered almost as good as silver at killing werewolves….in fact mercury has long been known as “quicksilver”.

2.  Removal of heart or head. This is the traditional way to kill a werewolf, as told by legends. Any method that completely destroys the heart or brain will kill the werewolf. They say decapitation is the most effective way.

3.  Other werewolves. In some horror fiction, werewolves can be killed  by other werewolves.

4.  Human Form. Some legends say if you kill the werewolf while it is in its human form, this is an effective way to kill the werewolf.

Wolfsbane -Repel a werewolf: This is not really a way to kill a werewolf, but they say to repel a werewolf, you can use wolfsbane. (which also incidently is said to repel vampires). (Wolfsbane is an herb.)

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

1. Lunar says:

@pkletter92:
    Ok why the mess did you just attack me? I haven’t done a thing to you!

2. Lunar says:

@pkletter92:
    That don’t give you the right to bring my name into it! I’m not in that little scrap between the two of you!

3. Lunar says:

And to everyone on here, as I said to tommy, my name is not a d1ck so if you are fighting with someone do not put my name in your mouth. Why the mess people want to drag my name into everything is beyond me.

4. Dream Catcher says:

Lol.. my gawd ur stupid.. you got busted this morning posting with a different name and u think that trying to make it look like me and lunar are the same person is going to help with ur idenity issues… dream on… and as far as painting.. ur villa sh.it.. u might be painting, but u ain’t painting making that kinda dough.. I got professional painters on this project that don’t make that.. so blow that out your stack.. hahaha.. and for your info… I build bridges, concrete structures and such..so dream on… lmao…

5. lee ann says:

gooooood evening everyone!

6. Lunar says:

@lee ann:
    Good evening lee ann. How are you?

7. pkletter92 says:

you dont know what contractors make…I’ve been workin this deck for f.uck.in 3 weeks, and only just finished…plus we just fished another job…the big deck brought in 8,000, and the remodeling of this mas.sive house brought me 7,000 after everything was said and done however it was 15,000…Now this is Montana where you get big bu.cks on the finish of mas.sive vacation homes along the Yellowstone river…No f.uck.in small a.ss bridges that bring in 2k at most…were talking big jobs. This is contracting…Not little b.itch.es who get paid by the hour.

8. lee ann says:

@lunar im pretty good hbu??

9. Lunar says:

@lee ann:
    The same. Enjoying my garden at the moment 🙂

10. i hav not been here in a long time =( im so ashamed

leprechaun: HEY WEE LAD WHERE MY GOLD!!!!! >:(

ME: I DONT KNOW

ME AND LEPERCHAUN: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

11. Lycanhope says:

First off, this should be changed to “lets have an argument”, it suits about half the comments, lol. Second, I have a 1 step guide to kill werewolves: shoot us with shoguns. For goodnss sakes, we 2en’t supernatural! We’re just wolves, if you can kill a wolf you can kill us! And why would you want to anyway? Weird topic to post on a site called ilovewerewolves.

12. Knightspade says:

I’ve also heard of a little unknown fact, that an iron spike to the temple will kill a werewolf, a vampire, and zombies. Not that you’d want to get that close to any of them to use it.

13. boy2 k says:

how do you suppose one gets close in any situation bait

14. alpha says:

Wolfbane is not a repalent its a drug that atracts us silver bullets and any other bullet can kill us so dont belive all the myths you see on tv but remember one thing we can see you or smell you a long way off so if you get the dumb idea of trying to hunt one of us the roll will change .you will become the hunted and you will die

15. alpha wolf says:

these would work but a normal bullet would to this is all Hollywood stuff witch is shit

16. Werewolfangel says:

Omg silver does not kill werewolves it just will hurt them to were you can RUN AWAY never try to kill one cuz then you will just have a very pissed werewolf on your hands

17. Jemshid says:

If i find a werewolf i will let it bite me so i can become a werewolf

18. lonewolf123 says:

NO! You dont want that to happen! it is worse than death! HOW ABOUT YOU STAY HUMAN!? NO POINT! danger ahead! PEOPLE WILL TRY 2 KILL U!

19. ANONYMOUS says:

@Knightspade: what wouldn’t that kill???

20. HalfnHalf45 says:

Do any of you believe in the Hybrid?

21. O Wildish says:

just a small point but I think any living thihg would be killed by silver bullets, poisonious mercury, decapition and removal of the heart (good thig I have a spare,bet you didn’t know I used to travel in a blue box)

22. ILiekPizza says:

How to kill a werewolf:
    1. Find knife.
    2. Find werewolf.
    3. Stab werewolf in vitals.

How to prevent yourself from getting to the point where you must kill a werewolf:

1. Find werewolf.
    2. Leave werewolf alone.
    3. Repeat.

1. January 7, 2012

[…] somehow wronged the werewolf, they have no need to fear them). They want to have things on hand to ward off the werewolf. (Another ridiculous idea, as do humans really truly think they would have any chance at all […]