New to the pack!

Hi Everyone! I’m Cooper and I am the official ilovewerewolves guest blogger. Just thought I’d throw out a few questions for everyone reading – Last night wasn’t even a full moon and I saw one of my fellow, local werewolves change shape. How is this possible? I heard rumors of a chemical compound that allows you to shift at your leisure. Has anyone heard of such a chem? I’d love to be in full form more often.

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

1. Kevkas says:

no click on my name it will take you there

2. Kevkas says:

my comments keep awaiting moderation

3. Samson says:

@Lunar:
    More name calling huh? You seem to insult anyone that doesn’t listen to you right? I hope that whole business about wanting your number hasn’t gone to your head, because I don’t even know what you look like, so rationally me asking you for the number was just a joke, chances are you wouldn’t do a thing for me. You know…..pasty white geeks like you who think they can turn into dogs. It just doesn’t do it for me. Anyway, please try not to call me names like jerk and the like.

4. Kevkas says:

oh wow it went through… where my name is blue.. select it with your mouse

5. konno12moto says:

@Kevkas: my name is diffrent. its nicole slauenwhite and you need to find a picture of two dragons

6. Kevkas says:

@Samson: she calls everyone a jerk even me dude, its a joking sense.. why are you taking offense? You bashed her first anyway by saying she was choking… just let it go

7. Brooke says:

This place has gone to hell.

8. Lunar says:

Since when has anyone ever taken jerk as an offense? lol

9. konno12moto says:

@Samson: sorry every one now…..
    sam get off you damn high hores and leave that girl alone got it. no one wants a fight on here, but you are very egered to pick it arent you. well dude dont blame me if all hell brakes loose on you got it.

10. Lunar says:

@Samson:
    I wasn’t meaning to offend. Sorry you took it that way. I playfully bash nick all the time. As far as actual flat out name calling, I’ve never once done it on the site, other than when someone else called me a name first and I used the same name back to them. You can call me a jerk, or b1tch if it makes you feel better lol. Won’t phaze me any. Nothing said on the net goes to my head though.

11. konno12moto says:

i am so sorry of useing that word it wont happen again i promess

12. Lunar says:

@konno12moto:
    Mind if I add you too? I don’t give my name out or my facebook page via sites, but if you will approve it, I will look you up and add you as well

13. Samson says:

@Kevkas: You must be one of the most childish people I’ve ever met. So me saying someone is nervous means I’m insulting them? ha ha ha…..it’s no wonder you both are friends. For the record I’m not like you people, I don’t LIVE ON CHAT FORUMS. You don’t see me here everyday do you? So I am not aware of the whole forum etiquette where saying someone is nervous or gulping is a capital offense..hahahahahahahahah. You are so so silly man, did you really just say I bashed her by saying that??? Think of what you just said man, just think about it. I mean your whole relationship or whatever it is with her is filled with hate and anger and all kinds of black things as brooke said. Have you noticed that it’s only the both of you that causse trouble on here?????

14. Lunar says:

@Samson:
    And at the most, again as Kevkas has said either, I have not once said on here that I can do anything or what I am. 🙂 NOt going to acknowledge any of your rude comments any further. Its just more drama. Now on to other topics

15. konno12moto says:

@Lunar: i dont mind and sorry about the sam thing i think i went to far

16. konno12moto says:

@Samson: that is not true and you now it sam

17. Samson says:

@Lunar: Well I won’t call you a pasty skinned skinny unattractive forum geek, who sits on here all day and forgets to even wash herself, because she is addicted to life with usernames and imaginary affairs. You are one big loser believe me girl.

18. Lunar says:

*earlier not either

19. Lunar says:

@konno12moto:
    Eh no worries but thank you for standing up for me my friend

20. konno12moto says:

@Samson: get the hell off of here sam

21. Lunar says:

None of that was true for the record Sam. But believe what you want. Life goes on.

22. Samson says:

what is this lunar-tic talking about now…..will you shaddup already you ghostly looking thing. I bet that picture you posted of the wolf is actually the way you look. All big nosed and pale. You are always on the computer…get a life you hag

23. konno12moto says:

@Lunar: its no problem i know the feeling quit alot. because of being diffrent in school i always rub some one the wrong way and i dont do any thig to them.

24. Samson says:

@Lunar: you are thanking konno for standing up for you??????? what makes you think konno is not lightening or researcha or kevkas or me just trying to wind you up, to set you up till you drop your guard then we can all cuss oout your white ugly mug.

HOW DO YOU KNOW I AM NOT LIGHTENING JUST TRICKING YOU RIGHT NOW?

25. konno12moto says:

@Samson: sam well you please leave here alone? its not right to do this to people. and to let you know talking with people like this get read of stress for some. now leave her alone