New to the pack!

Hi Everyone! I’m Cooper and I am the official ilovewerewolves guest blogger. Just thought I’d throw out a few questions for everyone reading – Last night wasn’t even a full moon and I saw one of my fellow, local werewolves change shape. How is this possible? I heard rumors of a chemical compound that allows you to shift at your leisure. Has anyone heard of such a chem? I’d love to be in full form more often.

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

1. she-wolf says:

I’m sorry I have confessions to make.

2. she-wolf says:

I’m she-wolf & I’m a b1tch wit no life who enjoys getting on the internet & cutting people down. Sitting behind my keyboard doing this makes me feel powerful. After all what can you people do about it? Absolutely nothing. I put everyone else down when I get the chance causw I’m really a fat dude wit a small d1ck & acne all over my face who pretends to be a d1k3. I never brush my teeth & I never bath. Sh1t you can probly smell me through the computer. You see pretending my sh1t don’t stink & picking on others makes me feel important. Hey wait, you smell that.. ewe its my … well ill probably get moderated if I say that. Anyway don’t let the fact I go days without getting on here fool you into thinking I have a life. Its not that. I just get bored wit this site & go play on other sites. My hobbies pretty much consist of being a b1tch to people here, stuffing brownies in my face, playing internet poker & surfing ebay for things to help me feel like I’m somethin special. I’m 5’6 and 350 lbs. I have shaggy oily brown hair that hasn’t been washed in weeks or even brushed. My teeth are about to fall out of my mouth, my breath smells worse than a skunk.. anyone interested?

3. she-wolf says:

Oh & I like to stir drama & talk to myself too, just a heads up.

4. Storm says:

Awesome, it works 🙂

5. victoria lee edmons says:

iiiiiiiiiiii f u c k e d up the nerves in my foot…. causing temporary paralysis but they fixed the paralysis so now it just really really hurts. …. dance tommorow plus auditions yet again though so itll work hopefully! most of the play im on someones back though so thats good….

6. Storm says:

That simply sucks that you messed up your nerves. Are you going to be able to dance Victoria?

7. victoria lee edmons says:

i keep forgetting my names victoria now lol…. well i got the injury from dance bout a hour or two ago and i was able to sort of do the upper body movements and light footwork none of the jumps or arabesques though…. im going to go wether i can dance or not… u never just dont go..

8. Storm says:

That I can relate to. Hope you feel better soon.

9. Dream Catcher says:

Gummy werebear war…

10. Dream Catcher says:

Once upon a midnight slumber, i drempt a dream that made me wonder. If life wernt really a tragic theme, in a play of battle, in a play for wealth, is it not a fight for domination, between a man and his inner self?

11. Dream Catcher says:

Jaw chica wow wow…

12. Dream Catcher says:

Brown chicken, brown cow…

13. Dream Catcher says:

Negitive ghost rider… the patern is full!

14. Dream Catcher says:

How many chucks could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

15. Lunar says:

@Dream Catcher:
    Bored there love?

16. Dream Catcher says:

Nope… , the answer is 1 chuck…. a woodchuck would only be able to chuck one chuck if a woodckuck could chuck wood…,

17. Dream Catcher says:

So tired right now im not even making any sence to myself…… got 300 more yards to go…, and it seems like its slowing down… the first 2500 yards went quick!

18. Lunar says:

@Dream Catcher:
    Ouch! That blows.

19. pklett92 says:

Ill kill some time with my brand new shiny hatchet :D…What is everyone up too?

20. Lunar says:

@pklett92:
    That always sounds like fun. I’m studying :/ what are you up to?

21. pklett92 says:

being bored…I dont have work tomorrow so i have to find something to keep me busy…Preferably my brand new shiny hatchet. Ima go hack down a live tree and watch the sap flow from its gash wound…<_<

22. Lunar says:

@pklett92:
    Lol that would be something to do.

23. Dream Catcher says: