Purina National Thanksgiving Dog Show
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Don’t forget to watch the 2009 Purina National Thanksgiving Dog Show right after the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade today. Many of you may have dogs and already know about the relationship between dogs and werewolves…and for those of you who don’t yes, it is true that dogs and werewolves can coexist. But it’s helpful to know about them, so here’s your chance!
The Thanksgiving National Dog Show is an all-breed dog show that has been going on for over 125 years, hosted by the Kennel Club of Philadelphia, and shows over 150 breeds of dogs.
The National Thanksgiving Dog Show breed categories include:
- Working breeds (like the schnauzer, great dane, mastiff, and great pyrenees)
- Sporting breeds (like the Irish Setter, Pointer, Golden Retriever, and Sussex Spaniel)
- Hounds (like the Afghan Hound, Greyhound, Whippet, and Beagle)
- Terriers (like the Irish Terrer, Border Terrier, Cairn Terrier, and Scottish Terrier)
- Toy Breeds (like the Italian Greyhound, Toy Poodle, Shih Tzu, and Chinese Crested)
- Nonsporting breeds (like the Poodle, Dalmation, Chow Chow, and Lhasa Apo)
- Herding Breeds (like the Border Collie, Canaan Dog, Australian Cattle Dog, and Shetland Sheepdog)