Tomorrow is never…

Saturated in blood he walked into the woods, he found his pair of glasses picked them up, and put them on. His life flashed before his eyes, the normal life he used to have. As he put these glasses on he realized who he was, what he was.

He will never be the same…

Tomorrow is never…

creation is the beginning of destruction

He will never be the same…

Tomorrow is never…

creation is the beginning of destruction

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Argentus Lupus says:

i can wait.
    This story seems quite an interesting one.

2. sabrefang says:

yah lucky you can be patient. I’m patient but it was just too much for one day and it seemed like it was on purpose

3. lee ann says:

story of last night? did you change or something?

4. Argentus Lupus says:

OH. I completely understand now!:) I think:)
    Sabrefang, are you suggesting that sounds, in very specific frequencies, can trigger either a change in the brain, and therefore allow transformation or other levels of thought processes, or actually change the physcial bodies of certain people, allowing p-shifting or changing the physcial bodies enough to trigger a chemical reaction that causes these things or both?
    or am i way off base?

5. sabrefang says:

this is one theory but thanks too amy i have learned of other things that are possibilities its too early to say but i know that it did something to me and the only difference is that she never blacked out but i did and i changed at least to what i saw for a couple of seconds. But Amy has a different version of what happened to her and it is up to her to talk about it I am not one to give away private information

6. lee ann says:

WHAT??? Sound frequencies couldnt possible create physical or mental changes

7. sabrefang says:

lee ann im actually not sure it felt like i did but this time it was very different i mean things happened urges were triggered and i took hold of myself and yet the same night i had some weird dreams and one that I know triggered something,

8. sabrefang says:

this is actually not true lee ann what argentus understands is that it could have possibly triggered an instinct and just juiced it so hard that it changed

9. Argentus Lupus says:

From what i gather, you found the key.

10. sabrefang says:

yes but theres a side to it i never expected i think theres more too it. I know that after hearing a certain song I blacked out but also I know before that I was having problems with a massive spirit inside my apartment. I couldnt sleep, I went into a trance whenever I walked in my place and it got so bad others could feel it.

11. lee ann says:

Oh I get it now. Thats kind of scary that you guys also have to watch what you think aswell.

12. sabrefang says:

now i blacked out and after 4 days of no sleep i finally remember waking up at 6AM to get ready for school and not only was I fine but it was like I never stayed up for 4 days in a row. I was perfectly fine.

13. Argentus Lupus says:

I have benefit of dealing with no such spirits.
    and i am deeply concerned for you, Sabrefang.

14. sabrefang says:

…..lee ann what did you mean by that? The friend I brought from a cult took most of it out and said something exactly like that. Be careful on what I think about.

15. Argentus Lupus says:

If i may, which cult? or is it the Occult?

16. lee ann says:

Spirits, Ive never heard of them. What are they or is it just another name for ghosts

17. sabrefang says:

lol i get confused with those two. All I can say is they are cursed and the only one who will help me is my friend because he knows my problems and he has tried to stay away from the family lifestyle as much as possible

18. Argentus Lupus says:

What do you mean, if i may ask, is the family lifestyle for you?

19. sabrefang says:

pretty much lee ann but spirits are more than just ghosts theyre ethereal beings not from the physical world actually most spirits when theyre around they never even know youre there because its a different realm nonetheless they get attracted to some living’s souls and they taunt those souls or help them. Only few spirits can see certain humans and those are the one they guard.

20. lee ann says:

Thats to bad, its good your helping him though

21. sabrefang says:

oh nono not mine my family is normal its my friends family who are cursed

22. lee ann says:

Oh my gosh! thats terrible corrupting someone to the point of insanity to get your way.

23. sabrefang says:

oh and i forgot only few humans can see or even communicate with spirits. It’s a wonderful thing and at the same time it can be terrible

24. sabrefang says:

? what do you mean lee ann

25. Argentus Lupus says:

I will pray for you and your friend, Sabrefang. But your description of these beings is similar to those described in Scottish and Irish lore.