transform me

Believe what you see right? That’s what I thought. If i never see one how can I believe it? But I really wanted to believe that the p-shift was possible, and deep in my heart I knew that I would be able to do it.

I mean it sounds so easy right? An empty space is where you need to be, not cleared of all objects empty but the kind of empty where there will be no distractions. People can’t be around, tv’s and radios can’t be on, even the man-made sounds from outside have to be muted this is why  so many have to go out to the country to try to make the p-shift happen, in the country there are less man-made sounds to be heard, and if you wait until night you have the best chance. The country is far though and it can be done in a house ideally if you are in the city.

I never realized how loud a wristwatch could be until I began to focus. I threw it out. I was sitting on the floor, legs crossed, back straight, hands on knees. Laying down would be much more comfortable to me but the difficulty in the lying down position of running the risk of falling asleep or going into a doze before making the shift happen, it will happen and you wont even know it until you wake up from you nap! I have heard of stories of people falling asleep and then shifting but I wanted to do it while awake.

While sitting there I began the meditation process, clearing the mind of all the clutter, clearing the body of all the stress, attempting to clear all thoughts until there is not one left. Every thought and every muscle in the body must be in it’s most relaxed state. I thought to myself that trying to create this “perfect” atmosphere would be the hardest part of the p-shift, I was wrong.

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Dream Catcher says:

Bout time ya’ll werekissed and made up… I was starting to drink too much coffe, but now cause of the calm, I can enjoy my taco coffee latte in peace..

@Lunar.. I sent that at 605 .. and yes it does count when ur floating on the FERRY….. my truck was mastering the might mississippi….. lmao

2. Lunar says:

@Dream Catcher:
    Taco coffee latte? That sounds positively disgusting. And yet, I’m curious on just how it would taste. Sent what at 6:05? Also, I deliberately mispelled Ferry as Fairy. 🙂

3. Dream Catcher says:

yea, i cought that

4. Dream Catcher says:

NEW INVENTION… They need to install a “BULL 5HIT METER” on this site.

I just read on a site where a 16 year old kid was married to a vamp, and he claims to be a werewolf, and he hunts vamps… and he was divorced in 6 days.. Now that takes the cake..

As i have stated in the past, and i hold true to, i do NOT dought the existance of such creatures, but come on, kids come on this site in these pages and read where someone claims they are a werewolf, and they decide to claim the same to try to fit in, and come up with some outragious tales to sound sane. WOW, it sounds even crazy typing it!

NEWS FLASH TO ALL THE NEW COMERS….. YOU DONT HAVE TO CLAIM ANYTHING TO FIT IN UMONGST THE THOWS HERE.. JUST BE YOURSELVES.. AND YOU WILL MOST DEF FIT IN, SEE EVERYONE ON THIS SITE IS SOMETHING OTHER THAN JUST PLAIN HUMAN, SOME OF US ARE A55 HOLES, SOME ARE B1TCHES, SOME ARE JUST CRAZY, SOME ARE JUST STUPID, SOME ARE FUNNY, SOME ARE SAD, SOME ARE MAD and some are JUST THEMSELVES.. SO TRY THAT BEFORE YOU COME UP WITH SOME RETARTED DISPLAY OF PENNMENSHIP JUST TO TRY TO FIT IN..

AND JUST TO LET YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY THAT, i would qualify for the a55hole, sometimes crazy, sometimes funny and sometimes just plane stupid, BUT I AM ALWAYS MYSELF.

SO PLEASE GIVE IT A TRY FIRST.. \

thanks.

NOW I CAN go drink more coffee

5. Greyr says:

im a new comer and so far i dint try to be another one yet, i just do it without reason and warning cause welll….. thats me haha

note: I aint pointing at dream catcher that he is wrong i am just saying what i like XD

6. Lunar says:

@Greyr:
    I don’t think anyone was referring to you.

7. Dream Catcher says:

Oh, ya, im sorry, i need to update the list to add “5HIT STIRRER’S” thanks Greyr for reminiding me..

note: Im not saying Grayr is one, im just saying what i like! :/ lmao

8. Greyr says:

@Lunar but im new… so I wasnt excemted lol XD but now that i know that i am, so lets all forget about that… lol XD yet still i hope the rankings here in the blog site would change soon and other critics would come so that the drama section would be OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Greyr says:

I think i should try to makin scripts from now on… lol XD 😛

10. Do I dare to question where I would be placed?

11. Greyr says:

Simple, you can be the one who tries to call everyone like the bat signal then we go and kick some ass lol XD

12. Lunar says:

LMAO!!! >.< There's your answer Zorath

13. Only if I also join in on the fights 😛

14. Lunar says:

@Sorath “Rayne” Wolf:
    But of course! Would be no fun without you!

15. Kevkas says:

Lol seems ive missed a lot

16. @Lunar: Aww now I feel special and warm inside :p I suppose I do make things a bit more interesting XD

@Kevkas You sure have. Where you been pup?

17. dammit.. sorry bout the typo you guys

18. Kevkas says:

I was off the site until aconissa mailed me

19. Lunar says:

@Kevkas:
    As usual.

@Sorath “Rayne” Wolf:
    That is true.

20. @Kevkas: It’s all good, haven’t seen Storm in a while either. Didn’t miss too much.

@Lunar My bad with the name typo.. still getting used to the newfound last name. Wolf was temporary.

21. Lunar says:

@Sorath “Rayne” Coraxo:
    It’s fine. I’m still getting adjusted to your Sorath instead of Zorath lol.

22. @Lunar: Same thing really, spelled differently but pronounced the same, did some meditation and found out a lot of new things about myself, that are interesting, to say the least.
    Oh btw, since you and Dream Catcer both have smartphones, and seeing as he isn’t online right at this particukar moment. How were you guys able to post on here from the phone? I am wondering because I am getting a smartphone soon (LG Bliss) and it would be helpful to know. I may not have net here soon. Though I am not on here all day everyday, I still would like to be a part of the commmunity snd not confined to a keyboard.

23. Lunar says:

@Sorath “Rayne” Coraxo:
    I know that, it’s just I’m so use to the Z. That’s all. Anyways, that sounds wonderful. 🙂
    I’m not particularly familiar with the LG Bliss. At any rate, all I do from my droid is go into my web browser, type in this site and go to it. If you use the mobile version of this site, it’s quite the pain in the a$$. However, it gives an option at the bottom that says “switch to desktop version”. Selecting that make the whole page look the same as it does on your computer. Everything works the same. Select the comment box and go from there. It will also save your username and email as well. No different from the computer. Seeing as the LG Bliss is a smart phone as well, I don’t really believe it will work much different than my droid does.

24. @Lunar: Thanks and just to confirm the rumor I keep hearing about smartphones, is it true that as long as you have a service connectioin, you also have internet conection??