werewolf facts

The werewolf is frequently stereotyped to an image that the creature may or may not be, but some of these werewolf characteristics or stories may stem from histories that were actually true.

There is probably no absolute way to tell if the werewolf “myths” are actual fact or not, all we have are stories that are passed down over generations. These stories are often called on to be facts, but without some sort of verification we really have no absolute way to tell if they are fact or myth.

This is a list of the “stereotyped werewolf facts,” you be the judge and determine what is real, and what is just a myth. Each supposed “werewolf fact” is linked to our view on the topic, are they werewolf facts or really myths?

How to transform into a werewolf or how to become a werewolf:

• By drinking from the footprint or track of a real wolf.
  • By being cursed, possesed or having a spell put upon the self that will create the werewolf.
  • By being bitten by another werewolf.
  • By using a special belt, one can transform.
  • By eating a wolf’s brains one can become a werewolf.
  • By making an agreement of pact with evil, or the devil, you can become a lycan.
  • By being born a werewolf.
  • By being clinically ill with the mental disorder Lycanthropy.

How to kill the werewolf or cure a werewolf:

• By using silver bullets against the wolf.
  • By using Holy Water to ward off the wolf.
  • By Using a cross to stop the werewolf.
  • By reversing the curse of the lycan.
  • By using wolfsbane against the cursed.
  • By conducting an exorcism on the werewolf.

Although this is not a complete list of werewolf facts, it is an introduction to the myths about werewolves. Many of the ideas do have written accounts of possible evidence or they might just be stories, we will probably never know for certain if any of these were or are real facts about werewolves.

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Mary says:

and no. i have never seen that

2. Mary says:

So, one time for a field trip, my school went to a baseball game, and me and my friends sat together. i bought one of my friends and i a Mountain dew. and i got super hyper off the mountain dew and my friend kept taking videos with her phone. I kept chasing her around going, NO PHOTOGRAPHS!

3. Connor says:

So do you know if you have a pack

4. Connor says:

Did you here that sound it sounded like it was from your way and it sounded like a alpha

5. Connor says:

Are you going to answer

6. Mary says:

sorry. had to get off for a minute. I have just recently left my pack. I hated the responsibilities of becoming the next alpha female, so i quit. and things just got ridiculous with the current alpha.And no, i was not related. I was accepted into the pack and was ranked beta. The current alpha and his mate couldn’t have children, and when that happens they have to watch and choose one of the betas to become the heir to the position. And for what ever reason he picked me. Then things just started happening and i got sick of it, so i left.

7. Lycanhope says:

Omega is the lowest rank, last to eat, but important to the pack as a whole as they diffuse tension with play.

8. Mary says:

Actually there is a fourth rank. Subordinate. They are basically the rank in the pack that have no purpose. They are lower than the omegas

9. Mary says:

Um. Crosses don’t ward us off and holy water just smells weird it doesn’t ward us off.

10. nightwolf says:

uhh either im really strong or this sight is wrong because non of thoes worked in turning me and non of thoes hurt me…except when the silver bullet skinned me but thats normal right?

11. Mary says:

Whoa whoa whoa. you tried to shoot yourself with a silver bullet?! Are you insane?!

12. Mary says:

I mean. a regular bullet would still kill us but still. whaat the hell?

13. Connor says:

Mary I don’t know if I have a pack I can’t remember anything after I turn

14. Connor says:

I’m confused I don’t know why I can’t remember after I turn

15. Connor says:

I feel like I’m turning

16. Connor says:

You ganna answer

17. Brandon says:

I dont even know if i turn or not. Whenever i start to transform, it’s like pressing the B button to stop the pokemon from evolving. Life can be hard.

18. Mary says:

I can always remember everything after i shift. But when i shift, I get intense cramping and my hand turns black. Then My eyes turn orange and I black out. Then i wake up and i feel like im dangerous because i look behind me and everything is destroyed. I always try to shift outside of my house or even in the woods when im by myself.

19. Connor says:

I know how hard it can be

20. Connor says:

When I turn it really hurts because my back bones will change and pop out of place my eyes will turn yellow my teeth will sometimes go through my lip and I usually wake up whith blood on my sheets or a lot of cuts and claw marks

21. Jackie says:

I can’t remember anything during or after I shift 🙁 The only thing I really remember is the pain from shifting. And in the morning my muscles feel really sore…

22. Connor says:

That’s what I meant to say