Werewolf trick quiz question

Buddy,

First of all there is absolutely no proof to be had that animals have souls, as we all know humans are “one of a kind”, to say that a rat has a “soul” is something similar to saying that the devil or the werewolf has one too.  Dare we return to the “fact or fiction” type of discussion?

Your other question is tricky also!

You ask me, “do you think a werewolf is a monster or an animal”? But you just read me the possible answer to the werewolf quiz question too!

One of your definitions says that an animal is anything other than human. We can all agree on this fact! A werewolf, when transformed, is not human. The monster definition seems to be a varitation of the animal definition, by your given definition a monster could also be an animal. So, the two definitions would put the werewolf into a sub-category of either animal or monster.

So Buddy, you still believe that a werewolf has a soul?  Partly because you believe animals have souls?! We are assuming that we as humans have a soul and are setting aside the possibility of this “soul” only being created by our brain or thoughts. So, assuming again, that we have souls, Mr. Werewolf must be one special animal, monster, and or devils associate to be able to go through life and be unaware is it’s actions, feeding endlessly, and or killing upon any instinct possible.

A werewolf has no soul.

A werewolf is a  monster and animal.

One comment posted here said werewolves do not change or transform under the full moon. If they do not do it under the full moon then when do werewolves transform?

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Humans are animals, so if we have souls then why wouldn’t other animals, but i dont find it likely we have souls, and i find a werewolf to be an animal, since it is more or less an cross between two different animals, so considering i dont think humans have souls, but i think humans are animals. as are werewolves, werewolves have no souls

2. WEREWOLFS ROCK!!!! says:

SHUT UP ALL OF U THAT SAY WEREWOLFS ARE FAKE!!!!!!!IF U KEEP SAYING THAT ILL TRACK U DOWN AND RIP OPEN YOUR THROTE!!!!!Hey to those that r werewolfs.Oh, also, vampires bewere!!!Unless your my freind in real life not online life…

3. WEREWOLFS ROCK!!!! says:

Hey fellow werewolfs (Im not sure, but from what ive read, i show all the signs) just want to kno whats up.

4. WEREWOLFS ROCK!!!! says:

now i may just be 10, but i know a heck of lot more of mythacal creatures then anyother 10 year old

5. Jaci says:

I’m a real Shifter were not just wolfs were all types of animals & they do have souls there just like you or me & Shifters aren’t the only thing out there there are witches I am also a witch & the spells to help the proses go by easer than going through it alone. To be a Shifter you need a direct blood line from a Shifter. I am 1/3 human, 1/3 witch & 1/3 Shifter. The full moon only effects us on after a girls 16th birthday & a guys 17th birthday. Theres no biting involved & it bugs me to think that you know what a Shifter is first off a guy does not become violent after his first shift he never does. The female does not keep a bit of human in her. Silver it can kill a Shifter any thing that hits the heart or head can kill a Shifter. A Shifter is not going to just come up & tell you that there a Shifter. I am not 16 I am 15 & i have already gone through my first shift. It is incredibly painful & is not going to happen to a human. Mankind is not ready to know about my kind. If we look back in time Shifters we hunted for being different. We believe that we be better off left a lone with out human interference.

6. Lycanhope says:

@Jaci: You’ve given me the perfect opportunity to ask how many shifters on here AREN’T wolves, because wolf shifters aren’t as common as you think and I’m sure there must be people on this site not saying anything because they think they’ll be ridiculed. I know Suki’s a fox, what about others?

7. Mitchell says:

A werewolf does have a soul and is not a monster how do you know what they are like if you have never seen personally I have seen one and I’m dating one and she is the best person I ever met

8. Jaci says:

@Lycanhope: That is true. Not allot actually are wolfs. They can be any type of animal. It is your animal spirit that tells you what you are & not every Shifter shifts.

9. Lycanhope says:

@Jaci: I like you, you’re sensible. If more people like you were here, this would be a much better site.

10. Jaci says:

@Lycanhope: Thanks

11. Szayel says:

Its not like when you shift you aren’t the same person. Some people can still retain and control their emotions whenever they shift.

12. Jacob says:

My father said I am a werewolf, but I do not know if I can trust him. How would I tell?

13. Jacob says:

I mean what are some signs to see. I am lost and really need guidance.

14. Lycanhope says:

@Jacob: Your dad may be joking, he may be making fun of you, he may think he knows something but actually doesn’t. There are too many unknowns to make an accurate statement.
    One thing I do know is it’s very hard to tell if someone’s a were, so that could help. Ask him how he knows, post his answer.

15. Jacob says:

Thanks lycanhope, Iasked him and he says: “you get it from me, it is a hereditary.” Is this possible? Oh, goodmorning.

16. Jacob says:

I also have a yellow ring around my pupil, if that means anything.

17. astute newt says:

around your pupil? or is it around your iris? because the ring around someones pupil is grey or black. I myself have a yellowish orange ring around my iris.

18. Jacob says:

its around the black thingy

19. Jacob says:

like its in the color of my eye.

20. Lycanhope says:

@Jacob: Hmm, interesting. As far as I know we decided it’s probably not hereditary, but I can’t say he’s lying because some people do believe it’s hereditary. I’d say for now, just go with it. If he starts saying other stuff, about transforming or things like that, let me know what he says.

21. Jacob says:

okay i asked him how it’s hereditary and he said because I have shifted before. i do not remember ever shifting. but with your info in mind, i think i was born a werewolf and that he “belives” i get it from him.

22. Lycanhope says:

@Jacob: It would be an impressive feat, to say the least, to shift without practing, trying, or even knowing what you are. I would say your dad doesn’t quite know what he’s talking about, either that or he isn’t using the correct terms. Ask him what he meant by shift.

23. Jacob says:

He said that he means that my eyes were completely yellow in color and i was in a lot of pain. he assumed i was shifting.

24. Jacob says:

maybe i did shift. maybe something trigerred it?

25. Jacob says:

idk he says he knows for sure im a werewolf. i think i am too. i just have a feeling.