werewolves – fact or fiction

Ok, we can probably agree on some of these points but not completely on if werewolves have a soul or not. Humans on the other hand are of course not evil when they are not in their werewolf transformation. Keep tabs on one… you’ll see what i’m talking about 🙂

Lets push that debate to the side for a bit.

So then, lets move on; you say we should review the facts about werewolves?

Here is a listing of questions about werewolves what do you think of each one?

werewolves: fact or fiction?

• the first werewolf is from London
  • vampires and werewolves are always at war with each other
  • In addition to horror monster stories of werewolves- stories of “good” werewolves often surface (hah, we discussed some of this about the wolves)
  • real people have snapped pictures of werewolves and sometimes even “blog” about them
  • thousands of pieces of art, seeming to be real, exist on werewolves
Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. BlackWere says:

I believe these points to be true 😉

2. BlackWere, we are wanting to see some pics please 🙂 any links or information on this?

3. ~Shewolv~ says:

It really depends on which ‘type’ of werewolf your talking about.
    There is the Wulver and then the shapeshifters and lastly the real werewolves.[I personally beleive in the existance of werewolves (how else would there be so many differnt cultures with stories about them?)].

~Wulver- seen in most old horror movies. a mans body(covered in fur) with a wolf head. In some mythologies it is seen as a peaceful creature, unless hunted, that would even give food to the poor….

~Shapeshifters- humans who can turn into any animal (possibly wolf) at anytime with no regard to the moon or its phases.

~Werewolves- humans who turn into wolves under the moon, stronger under the full moon. They have the ability like any creature to be good or evil (though I will agree sometimes animal instincts are more powerful than morals).

-I have many theories on the whole vampire vs. werewolf debate. One theory is that vampire are infact dead werewolves that crave human blood. This is why a vampire can turn into a werewolf at will and why they can only come out at night. Also, their main known way of death is to be impaled similar to a werewolf….Maybe in death the werewolf gained new weaknesses and ablilties turning them into nearly a differnt creature known as a vampire. Werewolves may fight with vampires but only in an effort to keep their lives a secret and keep the human race safe from what they may think can only be killed by them…..but like I said only one of many theories gathered by research of other cultures and werewolf mythology-

~So I beleive all of the above is true except maybe the London one… I’m not to sure about this one~

*PLZ email me with any other info. or to talk about werewolves*

4. Kitty says:

Personally I believe in werewolves and I also believe in vampires. (call me crazy but I believe there are things which science doesn’t have the answer for). I am not so sure about the whole London thing because I have also read were it is said the first werewolf was born in Russia, and one where it was spotted in Romania (which really shouldn’t be a shocker).

So, as a whole, I believe they exist and I don’t feel like going into a lecture about my reasoning. However, if you want to discuss werewolves or anything else “mythical” than message me, I would love to hear your thoughts ^_^.

Thank you.

Kitty

PS
    Thumbs up to ~Shewolv~
    it’s hard to find someone who has knowladge like she does X3

5. SabreWind says:

Why believe in Werewolves but not Vampires, that makes no sense

6. lee ann says:

anyone who doesnt believe in vampires…. Well I just hope you sleep with a light on

7. RotRiley says:

lol, lee ann, you silly goose

8. Dramund says:

wow Lee Ann. So dark.

9. MADDI says:

hey i am a werewolf and i hav a friend who is a vampire so i beleive in them

10. Menneske Cana-pius says:

Werewolves do actually exist.

You have to do a lot of research on it,to really get the right answers.

Real werewolves are mostly like skinwalkers if that sortive works.

A real werewolf is in touch with nature probably a lot but it really depends.

Yes though real werewolves do exist.

11. Imbahealer says:

i agree with shewolv there r way too many cultures with similar stories.the whole story about the werewolves being the daytime guardian protectors of the vampires(Underworld) would be so awesome if that were tru but it most probably isnt.i belive there r things science cant explain though so yea i believe in werewolves too.not vampires though,the dead stay dead to me

12. wow says:

Come on guys, REALLY! Glad you guys enjoy this stuff, but u should check in with reality once and awhile

13. Jeff says:

Looky-doo! A troll! EAT HIM ALIVEEEE… XD

14. Jeff says:

(or burn him at the stake… lawl, either one XP)

15. Yasmin says:

How pathetic.vampires do exist.im 1.damn people who think their smart…and vampires can come out in daytime and nighttime.well there r a lot they dont know…

16. Sharayah says:

hello please say someone’s on this time?

17. Yasmin says: