werewolves – fact or fiction

Ok, we can probably agree on some of these points but not completely on if werewolves have a soul or not. Humans on the other hand are of course not evil when they are not in their werewolf transformation. Keep tabs on one… you’ll see what i’m talking about 🙂

Lets push that debate to the side for a bit.

So then, lets move on; you say we should review the facts about werewolves?

Here is a listing of questions about werewolves what do you think of each one?

werewolves: fact or fiction?

• the first werewolf is from London
  • vampires and werewolves are always at war with each other
  • In addition to horror monster stories of werewolves- stories of “good” werewolves often surface (hah, we discussed some of this about the wolves)
  • real people have snapped pictures of werewolves and sometimes even “blog” about them
  • thousands of pieces of art, seeming to be real, exist on werewolves
Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Werewolf967

I am the second contributor to the ilovewerewolves home. Buddy is the first.

1. Re-searcha says:

Blue you eedi-yot, belief in something like belief in the bible or extraterrestrials, or esp, or that you’re gonna someday make out with rita anne, isn’t the same thing as storytelling. Believe consists of either blind faith, or foreknowledge of something, like knowing you’re going to get an A in a maths quiz because you already checked the cheat sheet, or believing in Aliens because one day you saw something whoosh past your house and was convinced it was E.T. You people aren’t saying you think werewolves exist, you people are saying YOU ARE THE WEREWOLVES. And you’re saying you’re werewolves without 1)even showing any proof, 2) not getting your stories straight, one day someone says they were born a werewolf, another day they say they were bitten then became one and 3)what the hell are werewolves doing online, talking about BEING WEREWOLVES lol, I would presume a werewolf or whatever you call yourselves would use the power of the internet to discuss how they’re gonna survive on planet earth, not what colors their wolf eyes are, or whether or not they should make a new twilight movie, where the star is a half werewolf half vampire. Do you know what those three points spell to me? It spells liar.
    And the only reason why everyone here is around 13 or 14 years old is because only a 13 or 14 year or maybe 12 year old, would talk about things like this. You lot never told me you were teenagers. I just guessed, because the caliber of discuss here is so, childish. And to add, only a teenage inexperienced person would go about saying they have fangs and can turn into wolves. If I can deduce that you are children without you telling me, don’t you think I have the capacity to deduce a silly fantasy from a child when I see one? I know i’m going to get a reply that goes something like, oh researcha keep your opinions to yourselves etc etc, it’s the only reply you can give, none of you can physically show a picture, speak of a REAL EVENT, or relay anything that is authentic werewolf material, do you know why? BECAUSE YOU ARE SILLY CHILDREN WHO ARE FANTASIZING TO BE WEREWOLVES. And I bet you it’s from the Twilight movies and the teenage fiction novels. Has it ever occured to you that even the term werewolf is just something you HEARD OF AND SAW IN THE MEDIA? How do you know you are a werewolf? You must look like the creatures on tv to call yourselves that. So if you look like these creatures with fangs and claws, that means Hollywood shows a true depiction of the creature. That means one day you turned, managed to look at yourself in the mirror, even though the mirror is higher than you are, at this point, managed not to get caught by animal control, managed to know the color of your eyes even though wolves are color blind. And all through this, you still retained your human mind, because you must have, if you were to remember the transformation and what happened afterwords, in other words you understand english in this wolf state as well. GUYS, next time you wanna lie about some fantasy you have, do some research, that way you will seem much more authentic and not the morons you sound like now.

2. @Re-searcha: I love reading your posts it just makes me laugh. By the way I am 22. Not once have I claimed anything and no I am not Zorath either which is even funnier.

Just throwing that out there.

3. Hachina says:

Before I go on, let me tell you something:

Making such uninformed generalizations will get you no-where in this argument. As you will see below. 😉

1. “And you’re saying you’re werewolves without 1)even showing any proof, 2) not getting your stories straight, one day someone says they were born a werewolf, another day they say they were bitten then became one and 3)what the hell are werewolves doing online, talking about BEING WEREWOLVES”

a. Proof? Proof of WHAT? How are we supposed to show physical proof of something that mainly isn’t? I told you, that most of the experiences we have, have almost nothing to do with the physical. Also, even I think that some of these people aren’t telling the truth sometimes. This is why I said above that you need to stop making such uninformed assumptions and start doing your homework on the subject you are arguing about, so you can at least have a relatively solid backing behind your statements. The case being Therianthropy/Weres.

b. You have to consider that not everyone here is perfectly honest, nor the same. Different strokes for different folks. The term “werewolf” doesn’t only apply to what Hollywood depicts them as, so authenticity is pretty much out of the question when dealing with real life weres. Especially if you’re going to compare them to movie werewolves and such.

c. As aforementioned in point b, Therianthropy, as far as I know (based on some essays written by other “Weres” or “Therianthropes” from other websites and my own personal, first-hand experiences) is hardly ever physical. It is usually either spiritual, or mental. IF we could honest-to-goodness physically shift, THEN maybe this wouldn’t be such a moot point.

2. “lol, I would presume a werewolf or whatever you call yourselves would use the power of the internet to discuss how they’re gonna survive on planet earth, not what colors their wolf eyes are, or whether or not they should make a new twilight movie, where the star is a half werewolf half vampire.”

Well:

a. Since it’s hardly ever a physical matter, I don’t think it would make sense to discuss how we are going to survive on planet earth, because we are physically humans and would not need to worry about it. Another moot point.

b. Whether or not somethings going to happen in some absolutely STUPID werewolf/vampire movie is pretty much completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. Besides. In all honesty, I have NEVER watched a single werewolf and/or vampire film in my life. Ever. Nor am I planning to.

3. “And the only reason why everyone here is around 13 or 14 years old is because only a 13 or 14 year or maybe 12 year old, would talk about things like this. You lot never told me you were teenagers. I just guessed, because the caliber of discuss here is so, childish. And to add, only a teenage inexperienced person would go about saying they have fangs and can turn into wolves.”

a. This statement clearly has no basis whatsoever other than what YOU think our ages are based on your views on our discussions.

b. About that last sentence: See point 1. b up there. Again. Generalizations.

4. “I know i’m going to get a reply that goes something like, oh researcha keep your opinions to yourselves etc etc, it’s the only reply you can give, none of you can physically show a picture, speak of a REAL EVENT, or relay anything that is authentic werewolf material, do you know why? BECAUSE YOU ARE SILLY CHILDREN WHO ARE FANTASIZING TO BE WEREWOLVES.”

a. Oh dear. I do think I repeatedly covered the physical aspect in previous points well enough. Don’t you think..?

b. If you want personal accounts of a real event, I emphasize again: Do some research yourself! Some weres online have posted some of their own personal experiences. All you have to do is find them!

c. We can think for ourselves, thank you very much. Just like you have the ability to deduce to your personal conclusion that we are children, we have the ability to think and put 2 and 2 together without the need for someone else to put a square peg in a round hole. If we wanted your opinion of us, we would have asked. Think about that. By the way, Even if we constantly tell that to you, so you say, then it would make sense to re-evaluate our reason for telling you so from ALL angles. Want me to tell you my reason personally? Because, as far as I can see: no-one here cares. If you’re expecting any positive attention from us, you’re preaching to the wrong audience. In our eyes, the audience, you’re nothing more than a headache for us.

And the rest of your message appears to be just full of moot points and repeated statements that I have repeatedly gone over in the above message, so I’m not going to go over that. I’d suggest you get your facts straightened up, re-searcha.

4. Re-searcha says:

Well. Thank you Hachina. For that very informative, open speech. It’s not often that you get coherent discourse in this place. And your time to put that little piece of essay together is appreciated. I must say that as far as this whole werewolf business is concerned, I have never seen you claim to be a creature with fangs or claws, in other words a wolf. That statement is exclusive to people on the other pages like the page where the post is “trying to fit in as a werewolf” or “is the shift painful” or “naturally born werewolves”, I mean these posts by buddy and werewolf 967 are just begging for the weirdo kids that say they transform into wolves to come here and say those things. I mean someone called half breed said he was half wolf half vampire and his cousin is a dragon. I mean when you see comments like that you tend to be like hey these guys are nut bags. But I’m glad to hear your confession, that you are indeed not a wolf. You seem older than a lot of the teenagers here, I suppose you are in your twenties or thirties, that’s probably why you’re not going wolf on me. But trust me go on the other pages, some of these kids are even saying all their family members are werewolves and they have an alpha who transforms into a black wolf. They even go as far as saying they attend meetings with elders of their tribe. I mean this is just from the Twilight movies and the books.Go and read “B and Chocolate” it’s all there, and these kids just regurgitate it word for word. THAT is what I mean by You people are not werewolves. I’m not talking about your mental state, Geez i’ve got the mental state of a snake, that’s my Chinese birth sign, as in I’m methodical and I’m supposed to be wise, but I know i ain’t gonna turn to one and start slithering on my stomach. I’m open to discussing possibilities, but when you get somebody that says she is a werewolf and she fought a vampire in the last wolf wars after been shot with a silver bullet carrying gun, 100 years ago, baby it’s hard to convince me to even take this site seriously. HOWEVER, what I think is that the different posts are meant for different people. The ones where is says, “how to transform” can be for the jobless kids, and the ones like this one “fact or fiction” I presume is for people just interested in the idea. OF COURSE I UNDERSTAND. So that means everyone in here is at least admitting that they cannot change to any creature, but they are kind of different in their minds? okay I can live with that. But one thing though>>>> Lee Ann keeps saying she is a werewolf physically, and she turns and grows fangs and things, and she howls. Maybe she should frequent the other pages instead, I don’t know. But what I will accept is that you Hachina are a Therianthropy version of the werewolf, I’m not going to argue against that>>>>>> FOR NOW.
    And until I do my research on the topic, I guess you are a therianthrop.
    Funny, that word isn’t in the dictionary.

5. Re-searcha says:

Well. Thank you Hachina. For that very informative, open speech. It’s not often that you get coherent discourse in this place. And your time to put that little piece of essay together is appreciated. I must say that as far as this whole werewolf business is concerned, I have never seen you claim to be a creature with fangs or claws, in other words a wolf. That statement is exclusive to people on the other pages like the page where the post is “trying to fit in as a werewolf” or “is the shift painful” or “naturally born werewolves”, I mean these posts by buddy and werewolf 967 are just begging for the weirdo kids that say they transform into wolves to come here and say those things. I mean someone called half breed said he was half wolf half vampire and his cousin is a dragon. I mean when you see comments like that you tend to be like hey these guys are nut bags. But I’m glad to hear your confession, that you are indeed not a wolf. You seem older than a lot of the teenagers here, I suppose you are in your twenties or thirties, that’s probably why you’re not going wolf on me. But trust me go on the other pages, some of these kids are even saying all their family members are werewolves and they have an alpha who transforms into a black wolf. They even go as far as saying they attend meetings with elders of their tribe. I mean this is just from the Twilight movies and the books.Go and read “B and Chocolate” it’s all there, and these kids just regurgitate it word for word. THAT is what I mean by You people are not werewolves. I’m not talking about your mental state, Geez i’ve got the mental state of a snake, that’s my Chinese birth sign, as in I’m methodical and I’m supposed to be wise, but I know i ain’t gonna turn to one and start slithering on my stomach. I’m open to discussing possibilities, but when you get somebody that says she is a werewolf and she fought a vampire in the last wolf wars after been sh-ott with a silver bul-lit carrying g=un, 100 years ago, baby it’s hard to convince me to even take this site seriously. HOWEVER, what I think is that the different posts are meant for different people. The ones where is says, “how to transform” can be for the jobless kids, and the ones like this one “fact or fiction” I presume is for people just interested in the idea. OF COURSE I UNDERSTAND. So that means everyone in here is at least admitting that they cannot change to any creature, but they are kind of different in their minds? okay I can live with that. But one thing though>>>> Lee Ann keeps saying she is a werewolf physically, and she turns and grows fangs and things, and she howls. Maybe she should frequent the other pages instead, I don’t know. But what I will accept is that you Hachina are a Therianthropy version of the werewolf, I’m not going to argue against that>>>>>> FOR NOW.
    And until I do my research on the topic, I guess you are a therianthrop.
    Funny, that word isn’t in the dictionary.

6. Kvothe676 says:

I guess its a tad single minded for me to think that you have no idea what your talking about. After this post I can say that you have a solid scope of this sites delicate situation. I can also agree with what you are saying.

7. Blue says:

Okay, I really admit, calling you a dumb butt was mean and cruel. I got a lttle hot headed. But what I had said was perfectly clear. And now that you are saying that everyone here are kids, so what? Does that make us dumb? Maybe they say those things on here because the want to get way from reality for a while. Maybe they’re depressed like me. When they’re not in their alternate reality, which they probably know isn’t true, they hate life. They feel loneliness when someone doesn’t understand them, or why they are even depressed. As for me, my emotions are way to much to explain. But everybody has their ways, for me it is going on the internet to chat on facebook on the stupidest thing, or write short stories even if they suck. Heck, I even have my own website half dedicated to a book I love (Not werewolves at all) and to writing. It lets our creative minds roll. Now I’m not saying most of the kids here are depressed, but there might be one. And even if they weren’t depressed, everyone IS allowed to have their own little world, this just happens to be a place where they can share that. It might go the same for adults. In the end for this debate, you are just being mean. Others might not see it that way, but I am giving my honest to god opinion. And Yes, I know you are too. But I at least don’t blurt it out when there is harmony here. I just go with the flow, try not to hurt others feelings, and evade trying to answer questions taht might push you to say taht opinion that you don’t want to say. You know, I really am sorry for calling you that. It was rude and mean and there is no excuse for it. I should have calmed down before typing. But please, will you try in the future to be considerate of others feelings? This makes you look crule and mean. Also, since everyone here is a child according to you, why the heck are you calling us morons? Would an adult really do that? Please think on that. I also ask for politeness. I mean come on, it does give head aches when you’re just spurting out words that make this a more personal issue. Try to debate this without touching the personal side. I realize it might be hard. but it really wouldn’t kill you to try. Just for laughs, I am typing so fast I have to inspect every word before typing another. lol. ^^ 🙂 Chill and relax. No need to be feisty and insulting. Don’t you want to be the bigger person by doing your best to say what your opinion is without hurting others? Can’t we all be friends? This world has enough hate in it to include it on a chat site. Btw, this is off topic, if you want to know what the heck I am talking about, about my onw website and such, I think you can click my name. It’s Blue… My absolute favorite color. C: Just being random to try and cheer up the situation. Again, for the third time, and I know what i called you makes others like me, I am sorry. I had no room and no right to say that.

8. Blue says:

Like I mean.. calling you a dumb butt

9. Blue says:

Oh, and sorry for the third in a row, but what you said might be true to some of the people here. Like beliefs and all… They might believe they have evidence. If lycantropy in a physical way is what they believe then so be it. Heck just as long the persone don’t bother me I am fine with whatever they believe. eeeeeesh my face hurts…. lol I was saying all this outloud while I’m tyoing it. What a dork I am. lol 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

10. bailey says:

well i beleve in werewolves and vampires well this is a sighting of a werwolf I’ve had

11. Aconissa says:

@bailey: Where was it? The sighting I mean.

12. anormalperson says:

sorry but can i know what r u ppl talking about
    i mean like please grow up there is no such a think as werewolves i mean have u ever seen one please ppl go and do some homework or go out to the park with ur friends deo what a normal person will do and forget about this thing if u really love werewoles and vimpires watch twilight or another movie but remember it’s a movie nothing in it is real

13. Darksilver says:

Hi Im kind of new to this sight but I need advice about the change can any one give me a clue about it please

14. zach says:

you know what i dont understand, is why do ppl type in i love werewolves or do werewolves exist if they dont bealive? is it cuz they dont have friends or a life, they just wanna type in i love werewolves and start shi t they cant finish? why you fu ck tards, why dont you go and get a life instead of trying to pick fights and say sh it you know nothing about

15. @Lunar: i dont own body glitter… -.X lots of eyeshadow!

16. zach says:

lol go to the hot topic here they sell the shi t they used in twilight to make the vamps sparkle trusts me it works i have 3 sisters that got some of it >_> -..-

17. @zach: thats such an american thing

18. zach says:

lol buuuut im not american

19. Lunar says:

@Victoria Edmons:
    Steal some from the twilight actors then. Idk.

20. Lunar says: