What do werewolves eat?

Werewolf 967,

If werewolves kill just for the kill as you state in your post on what goes through the mind of a werewolf, and they do not for hunger or for anything like that, then what do werewolves do when they eat? Do they eat their victims? Or is there a time that they ever really do think they are hungry and they go out and eat animals? Or do they not eat at all when they are in werewolf form, only when they are in human form?

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

1. Scorpion says:

As a werewolf i say yes,i sometimes feast on the flesh of the victims but mostly its for the blood. Sometimes i hunt just for the joy if it.
    werewolves are the “hounds of Gods” who help mankind by preventing the Devil from carrying off the abundance of the earth. Tough i might take a victim or two, its only the cost for the evil i vanquish everyday.

2. Halley says:

I am a fleshling werewolf and i don’t know how to control myself so if you are a werewolf I need your help, when your werewolf reads this write back ASAP and write my name on it. I almost attackedmy friend today, please help, or all of us will be exposed

3. Halley says:

If your a werewolf like this, I also want to known I’m not the only one

4. Danny says:

@Halley: iu am Also one ! GO TO FACE BOOK AND ADD ME AT Danny lopez !!

5. Veronica says:

I’m a vegetarian so does that mean I’m gonna start having cravings for meat soon ?? >_< I don't wanna kill animals so can I chose not to ??

6. Lycanhope says:

@Veronica: No, you don’t have to. Fun fact for the roleplayers that think it’s cool to say “I only eat raw meat”, wolves have a diverse diet.
    It may occur to you to try eating meat, but in no way do you have to, nor will it be an undeniable urge.

7. Soul Tepes says:

@lycanhope: I am glad someone said. Hearing people go on about “the taste of flesh” and “raw meat” is childish and its hard to believe them when they claim to be something when they don’t even know the facts. I respect you Lycanhope, I do.

8. Lycanhope says:

@Soul Tepes: Good to know. At least somebody understands the value of researching who you are.

9. Chloe says:

I am a cub in a pack filled of 27 werewolves and I hate that they all think they know what there’re doing when one of my friends named Tanner almost exposed us all and now since the full moon is in 6 days I’m getting super cravings for meat and bit my dad this morning plzz help he doesn’t know that I’m a werewolf yet since he is one but I can’t seem to control myself!!! Plzz write back or email me @ [email protected] (THANKS)

10. wolf101 says:

if someone can give me help so i wont bite anyone i love i would appreciate it please.

11. Lycanhope says:

@wolf101: Wear a flea collar.

12. wolf101 says:

none of myvparents no im a werewolf

13. Lycanhope says:

@wolf101: Then I’d suggest being very creative with your explanation for the collar.

14. wolf101 says:

im not very creative any other ideas

15. Lycanhope says:

@wolf101: Can’t believe you haven’t got it yet. I’m not being serious, because when you ask a stupid question, I’m going to give a stupid answer.
    If you don’t want to bite someone, there’s a revolutionary new product called “Don’t Do That”. Whenever you think of doing something, simply don’t do it. Easy.

Simply from your answers I can tell you’re just some kid that wants to sound cool and angsty, “oh woe with me, the urge to bite is a daily struggle”. Yeah no, that’s not how we behave.

16. Newbietoallthiswerewolfstuff says:

@Lycanhope…..hi I’m rebekah and I was wondering how you become a werewolf…..and do you know of any packs in South Australia….. Preferably near Victor Harbour/Mclaren Vale?I really would like to become a were wolf and I also wanted to know if it hurts to shift?

17. Lycanhope says:

@Newbietoallthiswerewolfstuff: Greetings from across the ditch 😛

I’m sorry to tell you, but people don’t just “become” werewolves, much to the annoyance of the kids looking for an easy way out of life. It’s very much a born thing, most people go through their lives never knowing they are one. But really, before you go down that road, you want to ask yourself why you want to be a werewolf, because 9 times out of 10 your reasons will not be solvable. In reality it really just causes more problems than it solves.

I’m afraid I’m also not going to be much help finding people in Australia, the majority of people I can think of are in America. I spent a decent length of time looking for people in the Oceanic region with relatively little success.

The last question however, I can help with. In general, the answer is no, it shouldn’t hurt. If it hurts, it’s a probably a good indication that you’re not ready. The pain would be your body resisting the shift, so it’s a good indication to stop and approach it when you’re more prepared.

18. Newbietoallthiswerewolfstuff says:

Thank you for the information! And myfriend says she can turn me into a werewolf with just one magic spell……would this work or not?she says it does but I dont know if i can trust her? Would u know?

19. Lycanhope says:

@Newbietoallthiswerewolfstuff: Yeah no, that’s not how magic works. I’m afraid your friend is either lying or misinformed.

20. wolf101 says:

hey lycanhope im sorry if i got u piseed off but i was berely learning now i realize its good to be a werewolf

21. Loki says:

@ Halley ASSAP

22. Elias says:

Im a werewolf no kidding and im afraid.its weird that one night on the full moon i went out anddddddd nooo not rhe ful moon!!!!!!¡’khgf

23. deatheater says:

ive been a werewolf for a couple weeks its hard to stay in control but if u lose it its almost impossible to get it back

24. Hey guys I’m new here can you give me advice on being a werewolf because every night I star dreaming about running out of my house and hunting deer,rabbit,and squirrel

25. Plus it’s almost night