Vampire Population

Be counted as a vampire! What region are you from?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

See the current up-to-the minute populations of werewolves, vampires, and zombies.

Current world populations here.

1. JoeLupe says:

I apologize for the sudden rudeness, but I must interject and state, that it is unsafe to state your personal information online, and although I don’t know any of you peeps, I still care about your safety. So plz, for your own sake, don’t put your personal info online.. and have respect for others and not ask them information about their personal information. (Ie: full name, location one lives, etc..)

• milo says:

ive told strangers where i live so they can order pizza for me it was lit fam!!

• KitchiLupe says:

@Milo you poor misled, brainwashed human.. don’t do that anymore, it is very dangerous.

• but I have to tell the Scheel my private info to get in don’t I.

• Lupe says:

*school is what I’m going with as I didn’t understand that word.

This website doesn’t require your personal information, and most (safe) websites don’t require it either. However, as to your school.. Your school is offline. Your school is a government organization run by the school board, which means if they do anything to harm you with this information, they can be shut down. (Don’t get sudden ideas.. 🙁 )

*email is another translation.

You only give the website or even email the information that you choose to give them.

2. Oh that yeah thanks for worrying but thats ok.

3. Oh yeah my name I’m not worried their are tons of Kara’s that people actually know I’ll be ok

4. JoeLupe says:

Actually your the only Kara I know. Lol! And it’s never ok… trust me I should know that myself. But as who I am, it is kind of my job to be worried anyways. Lol! Honestly if you see how much I had helped others in the past, you could write an entire book on it..

5. That’s true but trust me I’ll be okay. I’m on my school iPad everything gets ditected

6. I enjoyed the talk but I have to go for real this time. Bye.

7. KitchiLupe says:

@Assassin yes lol but wrong page, meet me at the main chat. Lol! ^.^

8. Hi webmaster, i’ve been reading your website for some time and I
    really like coming back here. I can see that you probably don’t make money on your page.
    I know one cool method of earning money, I think you will like it.
    Search google for: dracko’s tricks

9. BestThelma says:

I have noticed you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month.
    You can use the best adsense alternative for any
    type of website (they approve all websites), for more details
    simply search in gooogle: boorfe’s tips monetize your website

10. Luna says:

O_O
    So many people..anyway I am a hybrid of Vampire and Werewolf sooooo……any hybrids out there?

11. love says:

I am a hybrid

12. Vampire? says:

ok so I’ve been to like a million different websites and asked on so many forums, but a lot of people have shut me down. So im trying my shot here.
    Long story short, I got in a car accident and I guess it was bad enough I wasn’t supposed to survive it. But – I still did. When I woke up I felt waaay different. I was extra tired, I avoided people, and the feeling of the sun hurt bad. And don’t get me wrong, I know that sound like a “personal problem” or whatever but I also have these creepy looking bite marks on my neck. Yeah. That hollywood kind of stuff. And that’s not it – I’m able to lift things I never would have before. I can run miles without breaking a sweat, and I constantly crave… well… blood. After the accident I kept feeling more and more tired no matter how much sleep I got or how many monsters I downed. Then, I know this sounds bad. I hate it too, but I was at the hospital, you know, car accident sleep deprived and all, and I kind of maybe took one of those blood bags they had. And… it was actually good. It was so good, in fact, that after that I got my energy back. I felt wayy better! Ive been craving it since, but I won’t dare do that again, nor will I actually… bite people. No matter how much I want to
    Anyways,
    I highly suspect vampirism. Which I know is kind of immature and weird and makes no sense, but what else could be happening! Did a vampire save me from the accident? Did I somehow become one when it saved me?? Help!!!